Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

What's in my {makeup} bag?

Continuing with the "in my bag" series, here's a look into my favorite cosemetics of the moment.  Feel free to share yours, too! I have a Sephora gift card burning in my pocket... oh the possiblities!

1. Philosophy purity made simple Facial Cleanser $10 {black friday deal!}
2. moisturizer/primer up&up $13 {this is the olay version, but i buy up&up}
3. smashbox foundation $42
4. sonia kashunk concealer $8
5. physician's formula bronzer $8
6. nars blush $28
7. naked 2 palette $50
8. buxom mascara $10 {black friday deal!}
9. brow wax/powder $3
10. stila lip glaze $25

Have a good one!
-m

1 comment:

  1. I need to go into Sephora or somewhere and have someone help me pick out like the perfect make-up or something. Currently I use a Nars tinted moisturizer and Clinque powder, but I feel like it still isn't right for my face :(. I do like my blush though, I think it is Chiffon by Smashbox.

    Love posts like these. I'm a product junkie!

    ReplyDelete