Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

20 weeks. It's a . . . !





So I'm running behind this week.  At least the picture was taken on the correct day! I really, REALLY need to learn how to use this fancy camera. (The first pic is not mine, so that one is good!)  That should be my goal this week. My phone was maxed out on photo space and it took me entirely too long to get that situation figured out.  And therefore I missed out on the opportunity to Instagram my experience eating a Cronut.  You GUYS. So. Good.  Anywho, not sure that I'll have a post up next week, but I'm going do my best to keep up after that.

Written July 26th

how far along: 20 weeks.

size of baby: a banana!

maternity clothes: I don't think I'll be able to accurately answer this question until I'm actually working again.  I don't really get "dressed" that often... whoops!

symptoms: Hm, good week!

exercise: An awesome jog with my friend Tracy this week was just the pick-me up I needed.  Does shopping count as exercise?

cravings/aversions: So I tried the Burger King frozen lemonade before my ultrasound.  It was good, but it wasn't really all that fresh.  Apparently it had just the right combo of cold and tangy to get the little babe movin' and groovin' because he was shaking up a storm for us! 

movement: I SAW him moving.  It was absolutely incredible.  I wish I could see him in there every day.  J and I were amazed at the little guy kicking around in there.  Unfortunately, I still can't feel him too much.  TMI warning, but apparently I have an anterior placenta, which makes a sort of buffer between the two of us.  Maybe I'll be thankful for that in a few weeks.

sleep: I think my sleep problem is more of an anxious/excited problem.  I didn't sleep with anticipation of finding out the gender, and now I'm up thinking about what I should name the kid!

gender: Oh BOY! (I so called it).

looking forward to: Some time with my in-laws.

worries: Why did I choose to include this bullet? Let's chose not to worry about anything right now. :)

milestones: Half-Way! It's a BOY! 

best moment this week: Best week so far, I'd say.  Starting off with the ultra-sound, leading up to the Gender Reveal Party, seeing friends for TWO bridal showers on Saturday, shopping for my little man, buying his crib... this was a big week!

1 comment: