Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

30 weeks.

Written September 30th.
how far along: 30 weeks.

size of baby: cucumber.

maternity clothes: yes.

symptoms:  This week brought with it some new symptoms.  My back has been starting to hurt if I sit or stand for too long in the same position.  I also had some braxton hicks contractions on Friday night. It wasn't anything really hurt, but more just uncomfortable and startling considering I have never had contractions before!

exercise: A few walks, but mostly rested this week after an eventful weekend full of walking last weekend!

cravings/aversions: I haven't been too hungry lately, but apple cider and pumpkin pancakes are perfect this time of year!

movement: Yep!

sleep: Oh I have been super sleepy.  I'm starting to take an iron supplement because my iron count had been low, so I'm hoping that it might make a difference in my energy level too.

gender: oh boy :)

looking forward to: My baby shower!!  I'm so totally pumped and feeling extremely special and spoiled to have my bestie, Ashley, hosting a shower for me this coming weekend.  I CAN. NOT. WAIT.!!!!

worries: Signed up for childbirth and breastfeeding classes last week-- check! Now onto insurance and childcare... Also, a little worried that he could come early.  

milestones:  Into the "30's"!

best moment this week: I spent most of this week waking up excited about going back to bed.  Ha.  Friday and Saturday were delightful, however.  I got to catch up with some old work friends, which never fails to be a great time.  Saturday J and I went to his best friend's family concert where we sat outside sipping cider and listening to some good music.  Good times, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment