Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

33 weeks.

Written October 22nd.
how far along: 33 weeks.

size of baby: a durian fruit? 

maternity clothes: yes.

symptoms:  This is the weirdest... My hands have been falling asleep, which apparently is very common and is related to pregnancy induced carpel tunnel syndrome. Also, I guess the back pain is here to stay. 

exercise: Some walks, but more sits. :)

cravings/aversions: I'm running out of room and get full fast!

movement: New this week- I can feel the difference between body and limbs! He feels absolutely gigantic now.

sleep: more please!

gender: oh boy :)

looking forward to: My Aunt is throwing me a shower for me this weekend and I'll get to spend some time with family I haven't seen in far too long. I can't wait.

worries: After breast feeding class last week, I'm both more and less worried about that adventure. The class was awesome, and I learned a ton, but I still feel nervous and anxious about my role in, oh you know, keeping a kid alive!

milestones:  We are almost positive we have infant care for when I return to school up until summer break. HUGE relief! 

best moment this week:  Breast feeding class, finding infant care, a maternity photo shoot, and a date night! Good week, I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment