Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

32 weeks.

Written October 15th.

how far along: 32 weeks.

size of baby: a squash.

maternity clothes: yep, and now that it's a little colder out I can add some sweaters to the mix.

symptoms:  more back aches- womp womp....

exercise: Ummmmmm,

cravings/aversions: I've been snacking on fall baked goods from a little baking party I attended over the weekend. Yummmmm

movement: Yep!

sleep: more please!

gender: oh boy :)

looking forward to: I'm attending a breast feeding class this week so I'm hoping to learn lots!

worries: What if my water breaks while I'm teaching? Or it's a snow storm and I'm in labor? Or if my husband doesn't answer his phone when it all goes down? Ah!

milestones:  less than 2 months left!

best moment this week:  I had a great time doing some baking with friends last Sunday. Overall, just a normal, busy week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment