Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Random.

Just some random thoughts for a random blog post today.

1. I have lost my favorite pajamas. How does that even happen? (Don't answer that.)

2. Fall candles soothe my soul. There's just something about having a pumpkin spice scent in the house and the windows open that is so calming.

3. As is a clean kitchen.

4. New iOS- love or not? I'm still getting used to it, but really haven't noticed anything life changing.

5. New curtains- 95 in or 84 in? 84 inch will go from the floor to the top of the window, while 95 will go from floor to ceiling. I told you this post was random. 

 6. I am sleeping in like a teenager, as in sleeping in on the weekends. Although I myself never slept in as a teenager... And I'm still heading to bed early like a grandma. It's lovely.

7. Jessica Alba is my girl crush. Her and Olivia Palmero. (Images from Day Old News)

8. Considering chopping my hair, but I will probably never do it.


9. I thought I heard Xmas music the other day and my stomach flipped with excitement. I'm one of those freaks who likes to "fa la la la la" as long as possible.

10. Beauty Brands is having their lash Bash event where many many mascaras are on sale for about $11. Get yourself the Smashbox Full Exposure. You won't be sorry.


That's all. Have a good weekend!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment