Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

10 Questions.


I'm sitting here on my FIFTH snow day this year... it's getting crazy!  I love having the extra time, but I also really really like routine.  If only we were already all moved and I could be using this time to organize.  After yesterday's snow day was spent making pancakes, cleaning the bathroom, trying a new recipe, reading some of a good book, and finally taking a few minutes to shower, alas, I pursed the interwebs and found many great lists such as this...

According to this article, these are 10 questions you should be able to answer.  "Because the answers to these ten questions will help you discover the very best in yourself…"

1.  What would make you proud of yourself?

2.  How can you make a positive difference?

3.  What are you trying to accomplish and why?

4.  What are the roadblocks standing in your way?

5.  What’s the next step?

6.  What are your flaws and faults? 

7.  What issues do you need to resolve with yourself?

8.  How are you burdening yourself?

9.  How have you celebrated your progress lately?
10.  What do you love about your life?
Sometimes it is a good idea to sit back and think about where you are going in life from a new perspective.  Marc and Angel's website always gets me thinking... 

Have a good one.  And stay warm!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment