Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What's in my {hair} bag?

1. Lulu Organics Hair Powder.  This came in my Birchbox about a year ago, and I'm still using the sample.  You only need about a dime sized amount to spruce up day-old hair. Smells so fresh and clean!
2. Biolage Shampoo and Conditioner for color-treated hair.  I've tried many shampoos but this one is my new favorite.  I stock up when Ulta or Beauty Brands has their liter sale.
3. A shower cap.  A must have.
4. Big Sexy Hair Root Pump. Just a little pump or two before blow-drying and my hair has so much more volume!
5. Matrix Hair Oil.  This was a free sample from Beauty Brands and I've used it every day since! I just use about two pumps worth after drying my hair to protect it from the curling/flat iron and to add some shine.
6. Hot Tools 1.5 Inch Curling Iron.  The larger size gives more of a soft wave than a full curl.  Plus, it takes less time in the morning :)


What are your favorite hair products?
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment