Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

What's in my {purse}?

This is most likely nothing new or different, but who knows, maybe one of you will have something genius you keep with you at all times that you would like to share with me?

2. Merona Zip Around Wallet.  If you don't have a zip around wallet, you're missing out.  It's the only way I can manage the mountain of receipts in my bag!
3. Iphone.  (case) My NUMBER ONE must have out and about.  How else would I know where to go if I was lost? Or how would I look up coupons at World Market? Yeah...
4. Gum.
5. Meds.
6. Food.
7. Lipsmaker. YUM!
8. Earphones.

What you don't see in that picture that is also in my bag? Lots of random papers/sticky-notes. Most likely some candy. A ton of keys.  Jewelry that I've shed for the day. A back-up pair of shoes/flats. Pens/pencils/highlighters.  Anything else that I'm dragging around with the intention of completing, i.e. books, papers to grade, etc, most of which just takes a field trip from school to Target, the gym and back :)

What's in your purse?
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment