Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pink and Sparkles.

February.  I know that there are some of you out there that see all the pink and glitter and hearts and sugar and want to throw up.  I get that. However, I, myself can't help but see February 14th as the perfect excuse to throw on everything pink and ruffly along with anything that shines.  My Valentine's Day will be spent conferencing with parents, but work-wear can still be festive, right?

valentine 2

valentines 1

valentines 3


What are you wearing this Valentine's Day?
-m

2 comments:

  1. You have such great style! :-) How do you make the style tiles (for lack of a better term)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meaghan so I just clicked on your picture and it took me to Polyvore. I think you need a blog post on how to make these awesome style boards and how to post them to a blog. Teach me your ways :)

    ReplyDelete