Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Blog Crush.



Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member.

My favorite blog friends are also my real-life friends.  I wish more of my friends blogged!

This blogger is someone I don't know personally, but I've gotten to know what kind of person she is through reading her blog for the past couple of years. Ashley blogs at AshleyAnnPhotography and is an inspiration to so many women I'm sure. I was initially attracted to her great photos and awesome craft skills. Then, I fell in love with her vintage style that she so uniquely incorporates throughout her home. As I continued to read I was inspired by the mother she is to her 4 (now 5!) children. They are always crafting, coloring, getting dirty, having the kind of childhood that kids dream about. Most recently Ashley and her husband adopted a child from China and have documented their journey on the blog. She's incredibly gracious and kind-hearted.  

Hop over and check her out. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment