Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Day in the Life of Me.

Day 15: A Day in the Life.


5:40 AM alarm goes off, by 5:50 I manage to make it to the shower. I had forgotten that I about chopped off my finger last night, but the giant green bandaid reminded me. Ouch. This shower was not easy.


6:45 AM Breakfast made, lunch packed, and headed off to work. 10 school days until summer! Not like I'm counting...


7:00 AM Walking into the building. This morning's weather is why mornings are my favorite. Three students are already outside my door to finish a test.such diligent early risers!


8:05 AM No, I don't work here, nor do I ever leave work before 3:15, but after showing the school nurse my giant cut on my finger, she thought a visit to urgent care during my planning period would be a good idea. Turns out there wasn't one at this place, so back to school I go. I'm tough anyways (ha!).


8:40 AM Morning meeting cancelled so I have time for a quick date with this baby. It actually cooperated with me for once!


9:10 AM Chow time quick before my students come barreling in. That's the new "morning mix" from Trader Joes. Mmmmm.

I couldn't really take pictures, but this is this time of my day when I run around crazy and jump around about excited about math. 13 year olds are the best at brightening a dull day!


12:10 PM Lunchtime! This is a typical lunch (so typical in fact that I get grief for eating it daily), but I don't usually eat at my desk. I had students working in my room over lunch, but I usually eat with other staff for a good chat.


2:55 PM School's out! I pack up, arrange stuff for tomorrow, and chat with a few friends before heading home.


4:00 PM Home sweet home. I put away dishes that were cleaned in our dishwasher (a luxury we haven't enjoyed for almost 2 years!) I must say, it's not THAT much easier though....


6:30 PM After dinner, I caught up on last nights premiere episode of one of y favorite shows, So You Think You Can Dance. I have already seen some amazingly talented dancers in the first audition! It's looking to be a good season. And I love Cat Deeley.


7:00 PM a quick walk around the block with my little family. It's nice to get outside for some fresh air at least once a day.

I'm rounding out the day with a strawberry fruit bar and a good visit to Pinterest. I'm headed to bed early (ok, I always go to bed early).

I can't believe I actually committed to this post! Linking up with Jenni.

-m





No comments:

Post a Comment