Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

A Purpose.


Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?

This one is tough. I don't necessarily feel like all I do is teach, but it is my first thought when asked this question, as it is a huge part of my life at this point in my life. Teaching involves so many aspects of influencing kids, way beyond learning.  Any teacher you talk to will tell you that! I would hope that not only do my students learn some math in the year they spend in my class, but also become inspired to be more kind, compassionate, open-minded individuals who are inspired by creativity and learning.


Beyond the classroom, I like to "do" things that involve being creative whether that's a DIY project for my house, coking a new recipe or styling a new look for the day. I hope that what I "do" each day brings light to someone else in some way, be that my husband, friends or students.


No comments:

Post a Comment