Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

An apology.

Day 13- Write a public apology.

I'm sitting here on this beautiful Monday night trying to figure out how to blog from my new iPad. Definitely not as easy as the laptop, but that thing is on its very last leg. I'm also still recovering from the awesome and overwhelmingly busy weekend. We have finally got ourselves situated in this new place we now call home. I've come to realize after moving quite often, that home really is what you make of it. I'm a nester, a homebody, and a sentimental sap. It's much more fun to make a place beautiful than to find a beautiful place. It feels like home here, and that feels perfect.


So, blog-land, I'm sorry I have missed a few days in this challenge! I'm going to do my best to get back on track for at least a few more posts this month. Then, it will be SUMMER! Which means I'll have much more time and hopefully more exciting things to blog about.

Until then, Happy Monday!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment