Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Some fears.



Day 7, Tuesday: The thing(s) you're most afraid of. 


Well, taking this less seriously (but not really), very afraid of throwing up. Wish I was kidding. It has been a weird thing I've had to deal with for my whole life. I'll do anything to prevent it from happening. I'm freaking out just writing about it.... Yuck. Moving on!

Other fears? Oh you know, just failing at anything really. I hope I'm getting better at taking risks (the good kind of risks is what we're talking 'bout here).

I've always been afraid of being late.  Almost always to the extent of being excessively and uncomfortably early to things. Maybe that has something to do with the "failure" stuff above. If I am late, I'm usually trying to be casually late. Watch me wake up after my alarm tomorrow after writing this....

Lastly, I'm afraid of letting people down. I want to be a great wife, sister, child, teacher, co-worker, sister-in-law, and friend and I want others to feel that I appreciate them.

Etsy print

No comments:

Post a Comment