Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

14 weeks.


Written June 4th

how far along: 14 weeks

size of baby: a lemon!
etsy

maternity clothes: No... BUT I'm definitely starting to feel uncomfortable in some of my normal clothes. Teaching summer school this summer, I decided to grab a few dresses to get me through those work days without feeling the need to unbutton my pants :) on other days, jeans and workout gear are feeling comfy for now.

symptoms: The biggest change this week is the size of my belly! I hope it's baby and not just the junk food I ate to celebrate the last week of school! Other than that, a couple instances of nausea, a weird feeling in my chest and still pretty tired.

exercise: Two 3 mile runs and a few walks. Maybe if it stops raining I could get out a little more next week.

cravings/aversions: Not too many aversions, or cravings, really.

movement: Nope.

sleep: Okay.... still many potty breaks.

gender: I’m dying to know!

looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat.

worries: Just hoping that everything is going well. I would see my doctor every week if she let me, just to get a thumbs up :)

milestones: 2nd trimester!

best moment this week: Announcing our news on Facebook and Instagram! I'm overwhelmed with all of the well wishes we have received.

No comments:

Post a Comment