Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What I'm Loving Lately.



1. Candy Crush.
Can't stop. Won't stop.  It's on my ipad and my phone.  I'm up to level 28 in 5 days.  Thank goodness they make you stop after 30 minutes of continuous play or I'd be in real trouble.  I haven't been this addicted to a game since Tetris, or SNAKE!


2. Sprinkles. 
They just make food fun :)

3. Berries.
Strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and my ultimate favorite, raspberries.  Every. Single. Day.
$5.  Not really necessary, but maybe I'll paint it some day for fun :)
Books! $0.25

Infantino Carrier and Hotslings carrier. $15 total

Bumbo with tray $3
$1. EE!
$2 Galvenized Wall Orgnaizer, $5 Pottery Barn Wall Clips, $1 Easel/Sign.
Too lazy to turn this right side up/don't know how on blogger. $2 each. So friggin cute.
More coats $2 each.
New with tags $3, $2.
4. Garage Sales.
I have had school on Thursday mornings (the prime time FYI), but I've managed to hunt down some pretty good finds for the baby lately.

5. Reality TV.
Bachelorette, Voice, American Bake Off, SYTYCD.  Really missing Bravo (we downgraded our TV package), but there is still plenty to see!





6. Dresses.
Here are a few I've purchased from Target lately to get me through this awkward phase. Oh, and a bright orange necklace, too.

7. Eyebrow Shadow Urban Decay.
I picked this up at Ulta this month (along with a separate brush) and it has been worth every penny. I got the darker of the two versions.  This lady will tell you all about needing your brows up to snuff.  I'm trying my best!







3 comments:

  1. Oh my goshi finally hopped on the Candy Crush bandwagon too. It is the best obsession while I wait for this baby to show up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! The Patagonia coat is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I hope you have a girl, and then I'm going to sneak into your house and steal it ;)
    To further critique your garage saling (since I consider myself an expert ;) that's a STEAL on the bumbo!!!! And, the decor you found is awesome! WAY TO GO!!

    FYI, they did recall bumbos and you are supposed to request a safety belt that you can attach to it. Well, I did that, I got my safety strap, and thought it was SUPER dumb, so I never put it on! And, believe it or not, both my boys survived without it!

    So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh (I forgot) Have fun in OK!!! What a great chance for you ladies to catch up, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete