Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

16 weeks.




Written June 25th

how far along: 16 weeks. Okay, so I think I've finally figured out how I'd like to calculate weeks here. Finishing my 16th week today, therefore, 16 weeks prego. Thankfully, Ashley helped me count since apparently I was having issues.  So yes, it's been two weeks since I've posted. 

size of baby: an avacado. yummmm.

maternity clothes: Something happened between Friday and Saturday, no joke.  I woke up and I'm huge.  Hello BELLY! Very difficult to hide.  I'm still wearing normal clothes for the most part, but holding them up with a rubberband most of the time. 

symptoms: I'm dying to feel something swimming around in there! A few headaches, but this 2nd trimester is nothing to complain about!

exercise: Eh.  Walks nightly. Telling myself I'll do better once summer school ends :)

cravings/aversions: Only real aversion is a sweet Chicken Salad. Not too many cravings- feeling quite "normal".

movement: Not yet!

sleep: Just fine. 

gender: Still think it's a boy. 

looking forward to: My doctor's appointment tomorrow! Nothing too exciting happens at this one (that I am aware of), BUT we get to schedule the gender ultrasound and THAT is exciting stuff.

worries: My belly.  It's huge.

milestones: Again, the bump!

best moment this week: I'm finishing my last week of teaching summer school this week and celebrating the beginning of my "real" summer break with a trip to Oklahoma to visit an incredible friend.  We've got a road trip to Texas planned with lots of stops for delicious food and will most likely find ourselves some rusty old piles of junk treasures to rummage through.  But mostly, I can't wait to spend a whole 3 days chatting it up like old times.

1 comment:

  1. First off, when I saw the top picture I totally saw the bump! This shouldn't be listed in your worries... this is awesome! You look adorable. Second, SO excited for the weekend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete