Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Some nursery ideas.

Some of you might have already seen these room boards as apparently I'm not so technically savvy and posted them as I was creating... Whoops.

We will be finding out our baby's gender in a few short weeks so I'm getting anxious about getting started on some decor! Being completely indecisive (per usual), I bought 2 rugs at Ikea over the weekend similar to the ones below. Thy we're only $20 each! Most of the furniture below is similar to stuff I have already, so I'm going to try to incorporate those things. The wooden alphabet art is something I'm going to attempt myself, so we'll see how that goes!

I need some help-- black or white crib?! I want it to be gender neutral. Obviously, I'm leaning  toward black, but I'm not convinced.
Nursery girl


3 comments:

  1. i like the black! it goes beautifully with both for a boy and girl nursery, especially the one's you have designed :) gorgoeus

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLACK. I do not like my white crib at all :) It was free, but still! These ideas are awesome! I'm sure it will turn out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the baby's nursery will look amazing! Can't wait to see it once you get it going!

    ReplyDelete