Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

17 weeks.


Written July 2nd

how far along: 17 weeks.

size of baby: an onion.

maternity clothes: mostly dresses and workout pants :)

symptoms: my hands and feet swelled up over the weekend after a few hours in the heat followed by a few hours in the car.  I called my mom to tell her about it and she informed me that she was so swollen from 3 months on that she never wore her wedding ring (and had to get it re-sized) AND ended up buying new shoes in a size bigger! It's been better since then, but I'm hoping that doesn't end up happening consistently.

exercise: Actually, YES. I'm 2 for 2 this week for morning workouts.  Planning to keep it up the rest of the week.

cravings/aversions: nope.

movement: Maybe???

sleep: just fine. 

gender: still think it's a boy. 

looking forward to: the holiday weekend!

worries: just hoping all is well in there.

milestones: Not pregnancy related, but I survived summer school! It now officially feels like summer.

best moment this week: Had a wonderful weekend trip to Oklahoma and then Dallas. I'm catching up with old roommates tonight so that should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment