Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

18 weeks.





Written July 9th

how far along: 18 weeks.

size of baby: a sweet potato.

maternity clothes: still most comfy in dresses.

symptoms: a few headaches and ... moody much? whoops.

exercise: been doing well! hoping the cooler weather will come this week and offer some chances for some longer walk/jogs.

cravings/aversions: I've always liked lemonade, but now it's like I NEED need. And frozen lemonade? The best.

movement: I THINK so...

sleep: just fine. 

gender: only one more week before we know!

looking forward to: some free time.  I've got lots of projects (cleaning, organizing, etc.) that I'm excited to finally tackle.

worries: oh, you know, anything and everything. 

milestones: almost half-way there!

best moment this week: another good weekend trip last week to the lake with my immediate and extended family.  Too bad I couldn't do too much boating and what-not, but the weather was perfect, and so was the company.

1 comment:

  1. Meaghan,
    Congratulations! I have always loved reading your posts and these pregnancy updates are the cutest.
    xo

    ReplyDelete