Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

19 weeks.


I was VERY tempted to opt out of the photo this week, but instead decided to just give it to you real.  This is what I look like most summer days... I am planning to wash my hair and get dressed today. Big deal, I know. :)

Written July 16th

how far along: 19 weeks.

size of baby: a mango!

maternity clothes: Not technically, but not "regular" clothes... If that makes any sense.

symptoms: Some more swelling here and there, and insomnia and hunger!

exercise: Daily morning walk/jogs with Sadie. We got her a new leash (gentle leader) that completely stopped her from racing after every squirrel. It's a dog owners savior!

cravings/aversions: Still lemonade. A friend told me that Burger King sells frozen lemonade this summer so you better believe I'll be making a stop (or 10) this week. Bonus, according to the internet it's only 80 calories!

movement: Still not completely sure, but I'm going with YES! If what I'm feeling is in fact the babe, then I think I've been feeling it for quite a while now.

sleep: I have had some wacky dreams and just generally do not get into a deep deep sleep. A few nights I've gotten up, had cereal, watched Ellen, played Candy Crush... just not tired!

gender: This is the last week before we know!

looking forward to: Our gender reveal party! We have our ultrasound this morning, but were waiting to find out until Friday evening with all of our family. I'm still thinking boy. J thinks girl. 

worries: That this kid won't give up the goods at our ultrasound today!

milestones: hmmm... 

best moment this week: J and I had a great weekend together, just the two of us. We saw a movie, worked in the yard and around the house, went on a jog, made pizza, visited a new church and just hung out. I also got to visit a few friends last night and will see two more great friends tomorrow afternoon. Summer is good :)

3 comments:

  1. Try Chick-fil-a's lemonade. SO good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to find out boy/girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have to tell me more about Sadie's new collar! Maybe Charlotte would benefit from it. I can barely walk her she pulls so hard!

    ReplyDelete