Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

27 weeks.

We took this picture in the afternoon, so there is FINALLY some good-ish lighting.  Unfortunately there is also some good-ish lighting (see worn out hair and make-up) :)

Written September 10th

how far along: 27 weeks.

size of baby: cauliflower.

maternity clothes: yes.

symptoms: Baby brain exists, people. First off, I was half awake last week when I took the picture (26 weeks) and wrote 27 weeks on the board.  I took the picture today at 27 weeks and had J write 28 weeks.  It wasn't until I (finally) uploaded last week's pics, along with this week's that I realized I was a week off.  Oy. I also can't remember anything off the top of my head... like students' names, grocery list, what I'm about to say... etc.

exercise:  More walking.  I'm so bored with it.  I want it to be nice outside at least! I am definitely feeling the weight of the baby after a long day at school, so I know running wouldn't be best anyway.  I'm so jealous when I see people out for their long Saturday morning runs.  I thought I would enjoy a little break, but I'm hoping it will just motivate me to want to start back up with running again after the baby is here.  I know its going to be tough.  But I really do miss running.  I never, EVER, thought I would say that!

cravings/aversions: Not too much...unless you consider cooler weather a craving? :)

movement: Oh yes.

sleep: still pretty good! Starting to get up more in the night for water and potty breaks.

gender: let's hear it for my BOY!

looking forward to: 13 weeks left!!!!!

worries: I do my glucose test next Monday.  Crossing my fingers that I pass!

milestones: Into the 3rd Trimester!!! (Of course, that's also confusing.  Some people say it isn't until 28 weeks, but I'm going with those who say 27 weeks.)  Moving right along!

best moment this week: We decided on a name. And you guessed it... it's a secret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment