Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

29 weeks.

Written September 23rd
how far along: 29 weeks.

size of baby: acorn squash

maternity clothes: yes.

symptoms: I'm holding up well! A little swollen and sore after lots of walking this weekend, but that is to be expected.

exercise: Walking for miles and miles around DC this weekend. I think I walked enough for at least the whole week :)

cravings/aversions: same old stuff I always eat- including chocolate and cheese!

movement: When he moves around these days I can't believe how long he is! I will feel him poking around at the top of my belly and around the way bottom at the same time. He's getting so big!

sleep: more please!

gender: oh boy :)

looking forward to: Fall! We have some fun fall stuff planned this weekend- friends, fire puts, concerts... I just love thus time of year.

worries: still sorting out daycare, hospital forms, birthing classes, insurance... The list goes on!

milestones: I passed the second glucose screening! Woot woot!

best moment this week: I had the BEST time on a trip to DC with some college friend last weekend. Someone at work asked me my favorite thing I saw... My friends! Yes, we saw the White House, theWashington  Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, Library of Congress, WWII Memorial, Holocost Museum and more, they were all incredible. I even got to see my newlywed friend, Kelsey, and give her a big congrats hug. Love her. My favorite part? Sitting in our pjs talking at night, walking and talking thought out the city, catching up and laughing our heads off.  They we're so great to put up with me and my swollen feet and big belly. They tried so hard to get me spill the beams on the baby's name- without success! (It was stressful!) I love those ladies and am so lucky to have friends that I can lean on like them. The best are the friends who you don't have to see all the time that you know you can pick up right where you left off. Can't wait for our next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment