Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Advice.

Thursday, September 5th: Pass on some useful advice or information you learned and always remembered. 

This is simple, but so useful. I find myself repeating this in my head all the time! From my mom (a classic that I know I will use with my kids!): 

"It's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!"

I haven't had the chance to use this advice yet, but a friend told me this when I told her I was pregnant. I think it's simple and brilliant:

"Remember that each phase of your child's life is just hat- a phase. Good or bad, it will be over quickly. Savor it."

These last few come from my dad, and while it is more of general advice than a quote, I know I've learned this advice from him:

Be positive. 
Be kind, always, especially to those who aren't so kind themselves. 
Don't try to control the things you can't control.


No comments:

Post a Comment