Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Where I come from.

Tuesday, Sept. 3Describe where or what you come from. The people, the places, and/or the factors that make up who you are.

I lucky enough to come from the most loving and supportive family that I cherish each day.  I come from a mother who would drop anything and everything to do anything and everything for her children. She inspires me daily in her calm and confident way of life to be the best I can be.  I come from a father who is the most positive and supportive role model in my life. He is grounded, independent, intelligent, gentle, and most definitely friendly.  I come from Kansas.  A high school where I felt I had good teachers and friends.  I come from a college career that left me with some of my most treasured friends... and a degree, too.  I come from a job that encourages me to be more than I am, and inspires me to make a difference by building relationships and helping other people.    I come from heartaches, tears, trials, and tests that have taught me to cherish each day and to expect the unexpected. I come from friends who teach me how to love, laugh and how to be a friend.  I come from a marriage that teaches me to be humble and kind, to be calm and reflective and excited and loyal.  I come from God.


1 comment: