Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My favorite online shops!

Wednesday, September 11th: Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop.

One of my very favorite stores, both online and in-store, is JCrew Factory. They often have amazing promos where you can score additional sales and free shipping. And the quality is great, I find stuff for both me and my husband all the time. If I could fit into normal clothes, these are a few things that would be hanging out in y shopping cart:


Another online favorite is Sephora. I don't shop here often, but if I need anything, I usually buy it online. Why?! Free samples and bonus freebies!  Here are a few of my frequent purchases:

1. Smashbox Liquid Foundation.
2. Mens Fragrance Sampler.
3. Philosophy Purity Facial Cleanser.


No comments:

Post a Comment