Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What would you do?

Wednesday, September 4th: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? (bonus points for fun photos from Pinterest, but don't forget to cite the source!)

So I'm going to pretend that 3 months is a really loooooooong time. And that I have an endless supply of cash :)

1. Travel... Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and more!

2. Talk... to people I love.  Long coffee dates that don't have to end, phone conversations that last all day. Visit all of my friends who I never see enough.

3. Create...decorate, bake, design, sew, paint, etc.

4. Learn... How to use power tools, crochet/knit, drive a stick shift car, change a tire...

5. Volunteer... with kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment