Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

28 weeks.

Written September 16th

how far along: 28 weeks.

size of baby: eggplant.

maternity clothes: yes.

symptoms: The belly-- it's growing, as it should, but whoa.  It's starting to get difficult to pick things up off the ground, tie my shoes, get off the couch, etc.  Not pretty.

exercise: Finally fall-ish weather around here!!!!!!!! I'm so excited, and so is Sadie.  We've been walking our tails off and it feels oh so good.

cravings/aversions: I had pretty much forgotten about lunch meat, but a turkey sandwich will be a lovely treat here in a few short months. My midnight snack of choice had been a graham cracker with peanut butter and a glass of cold milk.

movement: Big time.  I was almost asleep, laying on my side when the kid literally shook the bed.  I woke up J so he could feel him.  It was as if we could grab his foot (I assume it was a foot) he was kicking so hard!

sleep: broken, but still good.

gender: oh boy :)

looking forward to: A girl's trip is on the books!

worries: failed my glucose test... So I'm retesting on Thursday. Crossing my fingers that I pass this time.

milestones: Another week down, 12 to go!

best moment this week: I'm going to take this chance to talk about the WORST moment this week.  We had planned a trip to Colorado to see my good friend, Kelsey, get married.  She had been planning the most gorgeous wedding and I could not WAIT to celebrate with her and her new husband.  Unfortunately, with all of the flooding in Colorado last week, we were unable to make it.  I haven't heard how the wedding went, but I know she was a gorgeous bride and that she had a beautiful wedding no matter what the conditions.  I so wish I could have been there to celebrate. Congratulations Kelsey and Joe! We were there and spirit and cannot wait to hear all about it.  Hope you are having a wonderful honeymoon week and have safe travels home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment