Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Personality Test.

Monday, September 9th: Take this short personality test and respond to your results. (at the end, find the detailed profile of your personality account - click "click to view" under "You" and "self awareness and personal growth." You can even google your type and find more info on it!)

Turns out I'm an ENFJ... Although I think if I took this test again, it could turn out differently. Some questions were hard to choose!



I guess I'm not completely surprised at this description. I'm a people pleaser for sure. I'm happiest when everyone around me is happy and satisfied.

Anti-tattoos? Where did that come from? Ha. I could care less if someone has a tattoo, and wouldn't mind having one myself either. Other than hyperactive, the rest of the traits seem reasonable. 

This career list cracks me up. One, because I would love to have many of those careers, and I've considered many of them. Two, because my husband is a science, computer, engineer type. I guess opposites truly do attract :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment