Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

How blogging has changed me.

Thursday, September 12Discuss ways that blogging or social media has changed you.

Blogs- I started reading blogs about 5 years ago. I followed a few more popular blogs and then would search the comments for other interesting posts. Most of these were fashion related, DIY crafty/home decor or wedding planning type blogs. I feel like you can learn so much from people's stories, and I really so feel like I've gotten to know some of these strangers as I read about their lives throughout the years. I've been inspired by their ideas and motivation and stories of life and love. I was always intimidated to start my own space on the Internet. After seeing my friend Ashley lay it all out on her blog, I jumped on the bandwagon, too. I'm still a bit unsure what my little space here is all about, but I'm alright figuring it out as I go. I'm not much of a writer, but it feels good to have documented some thoughts and ideas of my own. 

Pinterest- I love pinterest. It's one of my favorite places to look for creative inspiration. From what to wear, what to cook and what to teach, I've stumbled upon some of the greatest ideas!

Facebook- I'm pretty much over Facebook. I get on and scroll through the status updates and all I see is pictures and comments from friends of friends that I don't even know! I even shut my FB down for a bit, but decided I should keep it open for messaging. Just not my favorite at the moment...

Instagram- My new favorite social media. I love seeing snippets of my friends' daily lives. And the filters are fun, too. Plus, taking pictures each day makes me think to document my own daily life- which is always fun to look back on (even if it is mostly just pics of my food and dog) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment